- 2015-16 ROPA Wage Chart
- 2014-15 ROPA Wage Chart
- 2013-14 ROPA Wage Chart
- 2012-13 ROPA Wage Chart
- 2011-12 ROPA Wage Chart
- 2010-11 ROPA Wage Chart
- 2009-10 ROPA Wage Chart
This information is for ROPA purposes only and the documents are further password protected. You may view them by using ropamember for the username and p0wAh1718 for the password.
The ROPA Wage Chart:
- The ROPA Wage Chart is a valuable tool during negotiations.
- You can compare your “stats” with other orchestras in your region or budget size.
- As Delegate, your assistance is vital for the creation of a comprehensive Wage Chart.
AFM SSD ROPA Wage and Scale Chart Instructions
The AFM ROPA Wage and Scale Chart is one of the most valuable comparative data tools used in regional orchestra negotiations. It is up to the delegates to
- Know the terms of their collective bargaining agreement (or know who you can ask), so you can verify the information and enter changes.
- Obtain the answers to employer and local union questions each year. The questions are sent to you via e-mail
- Register with SSD and enter the information supplied by management and the local union and from your contract in the online application.
- Distribute the printed wage charts to your orchestra and the online links to your orchestra committee members.
If you are not the delegate for your orchestra, please forward the name of your orchestra and the current delegate’s name and contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.